Related Scriptural Word and Page Numbers.
Prophecy from word 666 in
the Greek & Hebrew New & Old Testament lexicons; page 666 in the Bible,
L.D.S. Bible Dictionary, Talmage's Jesus The Christ, Old and New
Testament Lexicons, English Dictionary, Biography of Gordon B. Hinckley; chapter 666 in the Bible; word for
666 in Greek.
[editorial comments in brackets]
Many of the following coinciding matches point especially to the LDS
community. The members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day
Saints (though this is certainly also true of the Christian community in
general) play prominently both in building up and in defeating Satan's kingdom
(known in the temporal realm most blatantly as the New World Order). From
their ranks will come those (foolish virgins) who stand in opposition to the
government of God, as well as those (wise virgins) who will awake, put on
strength and build up the kingdom of God on earth in majesty.
Unexpected and Very Insightful 666's
- 666 x 3 = 1998
- Antonym of Word 2015 (coming of the Lord) is word 666
- Number of Chapters in the Bible:
- There are 1189 chapters in the Bible.
1189 = 66 x 18 +
1. Eighteen is the same as 6 + 6 + 6.
Hence the total number of chapters in the Bible is just one removed from
this line-up of 6 6 6, illustrating an immediate juxtaposition of exact
opposites: the Word of God versus the antichrist.
- Page 666 in the Book of Mormon = Page 122 D&C
- There are 531 pages in the text of the current LDS Book of
Mormon. When included with the Doctrine & Covenants and PGP,
the Book of Mormon comes first. So if we keep numbering the pages
going forward from the Book of Mormon, page 666 corresponds to page 122
of the Doctrine and Covenants in its current (since 1981) publication by
the LDS Church.
- Click here to see Page 122 of the D&C
(Page 666 of the BofM)
- Includes the phrases:
- the nations of the earth shall tremble because of her, and shall
fear because of her terrible ones
- as the stone which is cut out of the mountain without hands
make ready for the Bridegroom.
- that this kingdom may go forth
- the Son of Man shall come down in heaven,
- kingdom of God which is set up on the earth
- may the kingdom of God go forth, that the kingdom of heaven may
- that thine enemies may be subdued
- The last verse on the page is 6, followed by the next section, 66.
- Chapter 666 in the Bible is Ecclesiastics 7
- v1 "A good name is
better than precious ointment...."
- v27 "Behold, this have I found, saith the preacher, counting one by one, to find out the
- v24 "that which is far off, and exceeding deep, who can find it
- v20 "there is not a just man upon the earth, that doeth good, and
- v26 "I find more bitter than death the woman, whose heart is
snares and nets, and her hands as bands: whoso pleaseth God shall escape
from her; but the sinner shall be taken by her."
- v29 "Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright;
but they have sought out many inventions."
- Word 666 (numbered alphabetically) in the New Testament Greek
- "absence" [e.g. of the indwelling of the Holy Ghost]
- Antonym: "Coming. (II) used of the coming of Christ; (II) used of
the coming of the man of sin."
- www in Hebrew = 666
- www is the equivalent of vaw, vaw, vaw in Hebrew. Vaw
is the sixth letter of the Hebrew alphabet and represents six in their
numbering. Hence, www is equivalent to "666."
- Incidentally, the word just after the word for "web" in
Hebrew means "highway," as in the information
super-highway! See, God knew this stuff was coming. Our question
is how are we going to use these resources: for good or for evil?
Obviously Satan is taking his share of the market. Yet God has his
work to do too. I find it personally motivating to see that the word for
"web" in Hebrew is on page 489, which is the primary Mapleton
phone prefix here where I am living and doing this website.
- Word 666 in the Old Testament Hebrew
- #665 "ashes; denotes dust and
earth: 'he put on sackcloth and ashes'" [broken heart and contrite
spirit: ye are less than the dust without God; compare the word
immediately following the Greek word for 666 below.]
- #666 "a covering of the head; a mitre."
["And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is
come, when iniquity shall have an end, thus saith the Lord GOD; Remove
the diadem, and take off the crown: this shall not be the
same: exalt him that is low, and abase him that is high. I will
overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come
whose right it is; and I will give it him." (Ezekiel 21:25-27.)]
- #669 "Ephraim"
[See Isaiah 28 regarding the "drunkards of Ephraim in the head of
the fat valleys." Isaiah 28 is
parallel to II Nephi 28.]
- Page 666 of the L.D.S. Bible Dictionary
- Ephod "part of the dress of
the high priest..."
(six headings) [this is either really good or really bad,
depending on whether it is referring to a wise or a foolish
virgin. The Mormons consider themselves the stock of Ephraim for
the most part, the chosen seed. The Book of Mormon prophesies that
at least a significant portion will become as salt hath has lost its
- Ephraim, Gate of
- Ephraim, Mount
- Ephraim, Stick of
- Ephraim, Wood of
- Epicurean; Epistle
- Page 666 in Gesenius' the Old Testament lexicon [Note the
opposites juxtaposed: good vs. evil]
- first word definition (#6293)
- "(2) to strike a covenant;
to make peace" [with whom? God or Satan? See page 666 of 1966 LDS Bible (KJV) below.]
- The sixth letter of Hebrew alphabet is vaw,
which stands for "covenant."
- H(1) "to cause anything to fall upon anyone. Isa. 53:6
"he caused to fall upon him the iniquity of us all."
- H(3) "to invade. Assailant,
- "to be exhausted, void of strength"
- "at ease"
[2 Ne. 28 "woe to those who are at ease in Zion, who say all is
- "a carcass,
dead body" [last verse in last chapter of Isaiah: "And
they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men
that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die,
neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring
unto all flesh." (Isaiah 66:24.) Compare this wording to
- "ruins of your idols."
- #6298 "to rush upon; to attack."
- u.r. (peh, daleth, daleth)
- "(1) to be alone, separated." ["When I called
again, there was none to answer" (D&C 133:66,67; etc.)]
- "(2) to plow; whence a plough-ox; a yoke of oxen." [ox
stands for aleph in Hebrew, which is code for God.]
- #6299 "to loose; (1) to redeem by paying a price; (2) to let go;
(3) to set free; preserve; to deliver (in danger)."
- #6300 "whom God preserved (redeemed)"
- #6301 "whom the rock (i.e. God) preserved.
- #6302 "the price of redemption."
- Page 666 in Gesenius' OT lexicon lines up in close proximity to page
801 of Brown's OT lexicon.
- [Background] Words 800-803 in Hebrew are spelled with the same three
consonant letters (different vowel points).
- Word 800 (U.S. toll-free prefix) means "fire," which can
be seen either as a mode of destruction of the wicked or of
purification of the righteous.
- Word 801 (area code of Wasatch Front, Utah) means "a
sacrifice" [e.g. broken heart contrite spirit when we realize
what fools we have made of ourselves before the Lord.
See write-up on Mormons
- The big punch line is that word 802 means "a woman,"
which ties in well with the idea of the LDS community being the
intended bride (albeit one that has played the whore with the
suitors of Babylon, and must be cleansed).
- Word 803 means "support, columns" which matches
the idea of "foundation"
which we will seen two other places below in this 666 study.
- Word 804, by the way, is "Assyria," which is a major
O.T. metaphor for the chastening arm of God via a rampaging
tyrranical regime against a hypocritical nation (i.e. the feet of
the bear by which the beast treads down all the earth).
- The words found on page 666 of Gesenius begin about half way through
page 803 of Brown.
- The insertion point is just after the word (peh, gimel, ayin)
which means, "happen to, meet, encounter" or "chance,
evil occurrence," or "thing hit, mark," [as in this coincident
of pages and word numbers which perting to the mark of the beast,
which portrays the people of God as being the primary promulgators
because they look beyond the mark; and that these parables found in
the divine riddles of the words, are designed to enlighten them and
wake them from their stupor that they might put on strength and
stand with the Lord in the defining hours that are ahead.]
- Page 666 in the Current (1979 copyright) LDS Bible
- Nehemiah 12:39b - 13:8
- Neh. 12:45 mentions the word "ward" twice. The
footnote interprets the word "ward" as meaning "guard,
watch;" which, judging by their absence of discussion of the mark
of the beast, they are not doing too well.
- Neh. 13:2 includes the phrase "howbeit our god turned the curse
into a blessing," which captures the idea of overturning, which is
a connotation of the name Shiloh (Ezek. 21:27 [see LDS footnote]).
- Neh. 12:41 mentions the word "Maaseiah" which sounds similar
to "Massiah" in English, and is word 4641 in the Old Testament
Hebrew lexicon. 4641 is exactly half the total number of words in
the OT lexicon (8674). The verse prior (Neh. 12:40) includes the
- The last verse on the page (Neh. 13:8) reads, "...therefore I
cast forth all the household stuff of Tobiah out of the chamber,"
which chamber, according to the verse prior, is "of the house of
God;" hence alluding the setting in order of the polluted house of
- Page 666 of the 1966 L.D.S. Bible
- Nehemiah 1:5b through 2:9a.
- First words on the page: "covenant
and mercy for them that love him and observe his commandments."
- First word on page 666 in Gesenius (Hebrew OT)
- Page 666 in Thayer's New Testament Greek lexicon [portraying
the epitome antonym]
- word 5485 [fills the page] "Grace... (2) good-will,
lovingkindness, favor; (4) kindness which bestows upon one what he has
not deserved; a gift."
- The very last word in Hebrew (OT lexicon) means "gift."
- The very last word in Greek (NT lexicon) means
- Contrast: us, U.S., usury, usurp, Utah
(vicinity words in English)
- Page 666 in Zodhiates New Testament Greek lexicon
- First phrase onto the page: "(A) Spoken of the present
time." Then is "(B) Of the future, yet still, still further,
- Next word: #2090 "To prepare, make ready; (I) particularly the
way of a king; metaphorically of the Messiah; (II) Of God as having in
His counsels prepared good or evil for me, i.e., to destine,
- #2091 "Preparation or a basis, foundation, firm footing." (Namely Christ
and his teachings through the Holy Ghost, upon which the wise man
builds, in contrast to the foolish, who build upon the sandy foundations
of the philosophies of men.)
- Page 666 in James E. Talmage's Jesus the Christ
- First sentence coming onto the page "It is evident that the most inveterate of the human enemies of Christ
remembered His predictions of an assured resurrection on the third day
after his death."
- Page 666 in Webster's' 1961 New International Dictionary
- page 666
- "doctoral; doctorate"
- "doctrinal; doctrine"
- "document; documentable; documentary; documentation"
- e.g. they draw near me with their lips, but their hearts are far
- page 665 "do"
- page 667 "doer"
- Page 666 in the Book of Mormon/Doctrine & Covenants
- = p. 122 in the current
Doctrine & Covenants
- There are 531 pages in the Book of Mormon, with 13 pages before
D&C page 1 begins.
- 531 + 13 + 122 = 666
- Page 122 D&C is 64:42b through 66-heading,
including all of D&C 65, which speaks of the kingdom cut out the
mountain without hands and filling the whole earth, as prophesied by
Daniel 2:44,45. How ironic that this page that addresses the
kingdom of God so specifically and quintessentially would be found on
the 666th page in the BofM/D&C portion of the LDS quad. Daniel
7 likewise reflects this irony as he describes very clearly that Satan's
kingdom prevails against the saints for a short season before the saints
triumph. D&C 103 explains the reason for this as being that
the saints become as salt that has lost its savor. Instead of
building up the kingdom of God, they actually build up the kingdom of
the Devil. The typical Mormon has no aversion to the New World
- The first verse on the page reads, "And the day shall come
when the nations of the earth shall tremble because of her, and
shall fear because of her terrible ones." (64:43.) [At
present, the righteous tremble because of the ascendancy of Satan's
kingdom, not the other way around. The tendency is to fear man and
what he might do, rather than God. But this will not always be so.]
- See chiasm of D&C
- See write-up on 66 and the word, specifically
as it pertains to D&C
- Page 666 in the Biography of Gordon B.
Hinckley (Sheri Dew)
- = very last page of text.
- Pagination to 653 + intro pages to xviii - blank pages (ii, vi,
562) - 2 cover pages (not part of text).
- p.s. spelled "Hinkley," all three names have six letters.
[The question is where our heart is: with the arm of flesh or with the
Lord? Christ is the only sure rock upon men might build and have safe
foundation. There is none other. None. Period.
For men thus rooted, prophets, among other inspired mortals, provide a
welcome source of truth to bring them closer to the Lord. As for those
who do not have this foundation, a damning substitute is to rely in the
arm of flesh, especially when it is culturally acceptable (within a
religious environment) to revere that man as holy. However, to place
this level of trust in man, which belongs in God alone, is idolatry.
Mormon doctrine clearly states that we are to place our trust foremost
in the Lord, and that the role of the prophet is to direct us to Christ,
not to stand in his place.]
- HOLY BIBLE in ASCII number equivalents = 666
- By assigning numbers to the ASCII alphabet, HOLY BIBLE in all caps
- H (72) + O (79) + L (78) + Y (89) + B(66) + I (73) + B(66) + L
(78) + E (69) = 666
- Putting the Bible before God (e.g. all caps), making its black and
white words more authoritative than the whisperings of the Spirit
which are required to understand its meaning, is idolatry.
Ironic, yes; but oh so true. How many attrocities through time
have been done in the name of the Bible and religion?
- "They draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do
honour me, but have removed their heart far from me." (Isa.
- "You diligently study the Scriptures because you think that
by them you possess eternal life. These are the Scriptures that
testify about me, yet you refuse to come to me to have
life." (NIV-John 5:39,30.)
- The Bible is not God. God is God. To place the Bible
before God is to set up the Bible as God, which is the spirit of
- Compare "Jesus
Christ" in ASCII. He alone is both necessary and
|H (72) + O (79) + L (78) + Y (89) + B(66) + I (73) +
B(66) + L (78) + E (69) = 666
- The word 666 (chi, ksi, sigma) in Greek
- #5516 chi = 600, ksi = 60; sigma = 6. "The number six, being the
number of man may indicate that 666 symbolizes the zenith of man's
- word 5516 is on page 1477. Word 1477 in Greek (NT lexicon)
is "rock, foundation"
[see p. 666 Zodhiates above.]
- The header on page 1477 is 5516. On the opposite page, 1476, the
header is word 5505, which means "One
thousand," which is the number of aleph, which is code
for God. In fact, the first three words all mean "A
- #5517 [just after #5516 - "666"] "Earthy, made of earth
or dust" [see the word
immediately before word 666 in Hebrew: "dust."]
- #5519 "a hog; swine" [the last four digits of my phone
number in reverse]
- Page 666 in ________
- Go ahead, try it. Look it up in some significant book.
Sterling D. Allan; Mapleton, Utah; October 16,1998
This page created by Sterling
Last updated on March 06, 2013
visits since December 19, 2011